select "registration" and any options below:
A special for 2017, go back to GMSR's roots and bring a tent and sleeping bag and sleep in various locations around Camp Stevens. This is a unique opportunity to experience nature up close and personal. Includes ample use of showers and bath facilities.
We provide scholarships for a certain number of men each year who would not ordinarily be able to attend. If you would like to donate to the scholarship fund, we thank you.
Four-hour ropes course with a group of men allows you to do things you didn't think possible, with a period for reflection at the end. You can do it ... you will be supported!
More Information about Ropes Course:
The high ropes course offers a variety of individual and/or partner challenges. One of the major benefits of a high ropes course experience is the increased self-esteem that participants get from doing things that they thought were not possible.
As they complete the first element, their sense of confidence grows. Each high element offers a new challenge and the discovery of a new strength. The program is completed with a group reflection on the experience. This helps participants process the experience and discover how they can apply these new learnings to other situations.
Friday, June 9, 2017 - Sunday June 11, 2017
Camp Stevens in Julian, CA
All registrations include:
- Six delicious, healthy meals cooked by Camp Stevens staff
- Two nights accommodations
- Three days of workshops, spiritual speakers and group activities
- Two exciting evenings of entertainment (including a surprise)
- Nearly unlimited snacks and pie in the hospitality suite
- The potential for priceless interaction and bonding with other gay men seeking growth