Choose "standard" or "deluxe" registration and any options below:
We provide scholarships for a certain number of men each year who would not ordinarily be able to attend. If you would like to donate to the scholarship fund, we thank you.
Four-hour ropes course with a group of men allows you to do things you didn't think possible, with a period for reflection at the end. You can do it ... you will be supported!
Friday, June 3, 2016 - Sunday June 5, 2016
Camp Stevens in Julian, CA
All registrations include:
- Six delicious, healthy meals cooked by Camp Stevens staff
- Two nights accommodations
- Three days of workshops, spiritual speakers and group activities
- Two exciting evenings of entertainment (including a surprise)
- Nearly unlimited snacks and pie in the hospitality suite
- The potential for priceless interaction and bonding with other gay men seeking growth
The key difference between the "standard" and "deluxe" rates is the cabin. All accommodations are great at Camp Stevens - the "deluxe" cabins are slightly newer. See the accommodations page for more details.
More Information about Ropes Course:
The high ropes course offers a variety of individual and/or partner challenges. One of the major benefits of a high ropes course experience is the increased self-esteem that participants get from doing things that they thought were not possible. As they complete the first element, their sense of confidence grows. Each high element offers a new challenge and the discovery of a new strength. The program is completed with a group reflection on the experience. This helps participants process the experience and discover how they can apply these new learnings to other situations.